Banners

Cash Mining - Earn money from home! We Heart Bitcoin

Friday, June 29, 2018

Free and Legit Bitcoin Mining tool (UPDATE 8/21/2018)


First off, here are payment proofs. As of this writing I have requested and been paid more than 15 times already and is about to make another withdrawal (see current balance on the upper right part of my screenshot below). It only takes about a day or less to have it credited to my preferred Bitcoin address which is through CoinsPh.



Do I have your interest now?

This used to be just an extension to Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and it was not mining fast enough, see my first 2 payment received, I only requested for the minimum amount to withdraw which was above 0.00001000 BTC.

But they recently created their own browser that will mine 8x faster than we currently used in Firefox or Chrome. And see how the difference in the amount that I am requesting, almost every 4 days as my target it reach 0.00020000 BTC.

Now, are you ready to earn bitcoin with just having your computer and internet open even on your idle time? If so, click this link http://j.gs/BBhF or the banner below, and you will be redirected to the site where you can download, install and start mining and earning bitcoin absolutely for FREE.

Cheers and have fun earning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn BITCOIN - Absolutely FREE and NO INVESTMENT Needed!!!!

I'm sharing all the sites that I have been working at where I have already earned and been paid, so I can tell that they are truly legit...