Banners

Cash Mining - Earn money from home! We Heart Bitcoin

Monday, September 3, 2018

Earn BITCOIN - Absolutely FREE and NO INVESTMENT Needed!!!!

I'm sharing all the sites that I have been working at where I have already earned and been paid, so I can tell that they are truly legit and paying. And also the sites that I'm currently working with and trying to reach the payout so I can prove that they are paying and hopefully, you guys would join me and I could help you get some bitcoin/satoshis.


AdBTC
 
I have already shared this from my previous posts. This is by far the best site to earn bitcoin for FREE. Click here to read my post about this site.
Earn about 300 to 400 satoshi per day, minimum payout is 0.00030000BTC for direct BTC wallet withdrawal or 0.00005000BTC  for FaucetHub withdrawal.


FreeBitCoin
https://freebitco.in/?r=13654850
I think this is the most popular and mostly recommended to newbies. It is quite simple, simply click Roll button from the its homepage and wait for the number that will show up and that number has an equivalent BTC from its table.
Ways to earn:
- Free BTC - You can claim bitcoin every hour from this site. Most of the time you'll get the lowest amount in here and you get the value from their table for about 1% of the time. I think I won it about 5 times since having this.
- Multiply BTC - play their Multiplier (this is risky and not recommended as you may lose your what you have earned from free btc or if you have invested anything from here.)
- Earn BTC - They are actually letting you earn interest whenever you have more than 30000 satoshi earned or saved to your BTC wallet (yes, they have a wallet). There actually come a time that I have this, I earned 4% of BTC stored in here, until I lose them from Multiplier. :(
- Lottery - You can buy or just have your free lottery ticket (you get this when you claim free BTC), I have not won on this.
- Rewards - You also earn points for each free claim and also for playing multiplier game. The conversion of points is too high and I haven't reach that point where I can claim their rewards.
- Refer - You earn 50% of the amount that you referral claim free btc. Probably a good way to earn if you don't get to claim regularly.

Here's my personal stats for this site:







Click the banner if you are interested to join.


ClixSatoshi 
 They offer around 20 ads to click per day, ranging from 5 to 50 satoshi. I can earn about 200 satoshi each day here and the minimum payout is just 0.00012000 BTC and can be withdrawn directly to your BitCoin wallet. Proof, I got one.


















The following are sites that I'm still currently working and trying to see if they are paying, some have already claimed that they are paying but I want to find out myself. You are join this sites already and them on your list of sites to earn BTC. Anyway, they  are absolutely FREE.


CoinHeaps
Join me in CoinHeaps.com
Found it from a group in FaceBook, some claimed that it was paying. I have just started last week.
- The minimum payout is 0.00030000BTC.
- 0.00001000 Signup bonus if you join with referral, so join under me :)
- Claim about 29 satoshi every hour (not sure if the amount is base on your location). Claim 500 times and you'll get your $10 bonus.

- You can earn 600 satoshi for playing 6 games for 2 minutes each. Return the next day to play again.
- Earn about  120 satoshi plus points (that you can redeem for cash or bitcoin value) for doing Captcha Mining (they are using CoinHive for this)
- Refer your friends and get commission.

Interested, click the  banner or this link to join.


WeHeartBitcoin
We Heart Bitcoin
This is also very new and they have made several revisions already. They used to give away 2500 satoshi per claim (I've earned this once).
Anyway here are the current ways to earn:
- Surf ads - You can earn around 5 to 30 satoshi for each ads you click
- Faucet - Claim BTC ranging from 50 to 200 every 30 minutes.
- Refer - Of course, refer your friends and get commission.

Minimum payout is 0.00050000 BTC (50000 satoshi)

I'm halfway on reaching the minimum here, but if you're interested, click the banner or click here to join.


ClixCoin
The concept of this site is similar to AdBTC and you earn about 500 satoshi each day.
There are also lots of ads to click here ranging from 2.5 to 45 satoshi per ads and there are about 50 or less ads to click each day, plus they also have auto-surf and surf ads while open window in which is very similar to AdBTC.
Minimum withdrawal is 0.00040000BTC (40000 Satoshi)

Click the banner above or click here to join.


Cointiply
They claim that you can earn a lot of satoshis in here. They have faucet that you can claim every hour, they have PTC, some task like watching videos and lots more. Minimum payout amount is 0.00030000 BTC (30000 satoshis) Click the banner above to join.





There you guys, I got quite a few. Just putting my spare time doing stuffs on those site. Hopefully those will help you getting started in earning FREE bitcoins. Cheers and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn BITCOIN - Absolutely FREE and NO INVESTMENT Needed!!!!

I'm sharing all the sites that I have been working at where I have already earned and been paid, so I can tell that they are truly legit...